Terms And Conditions Of Use
- These are the terms and conditions of use (“the Terms and Conditions of Use“) for all persons who access and / or enter into (“Users“) this website (the “Websites“), which are owned and operated by Modern Beauty Salon Holdings Ltd. (“the Company“).
- The Company reserves the right to amend the below mentioned and / or to add to or delete information from these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. In this respect we advise all Users to check these Terms and Conditions of Use at regular intervals. These Terms and Conditions of Use were last updated on 28 Dec 2006.
- By accessing the Websites and downloading any information from the Websites, Users agree to do so strictly subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Use of the Websites
- A User by clicking on the accept button warrants that he or she is at least 18 years of age and possesses the legal authority to enter into a legally binding contract and to use the Websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. A User agrees to be financially responsible for their use of the Websites, including, without limitation, minors living with such User.
- The content available on or from the Websites are to be used for non-commercial use and information purposes only. Any unauthorised commercial use of the content or services provided through the Websites or re-sale of those services is expressly prohibited, including but not limited to transmission transfer of content on the Websites to any other computer server or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise.
- The Websites and content provided on the Websites including but not limited to the text, graphics, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data complications and software may not be copied, reproduced, republished, distributed or otherwise without prior written permission of the Company, except Users may download and print the content provided on the Websites for personal and non-commercial use only.
- Users may only use the services provided through the Websites to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use the Websites for any other purposes including speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or any reservations in anticipation of demand.
- Users agree not to trespass, break into any part of the Websites or parts of the Company’s servers or any data area or to restrict or inhibit any other User from using or enjoying the Websites.
- Users agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse or cease to provide to its Users services that it provides through the Websites and / or cancel any bookings and / or reservations at its discretion if the Company believes that the relevant User’s conduct violates applicable Hong Kong law or is harmful to the interests of the Company and / or other Users.
- Users agree to abide by all applicable national and international laws and regulations and agree to be solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur consequent to their use.
- All content provided on the Websites is the property of the Company and its associated / related companies.
- The Company’s trademarks and designs are registered or under the process of being registered under the laws of the Special Administrative Region of the Peoples Republic of China, Hong Kong (“Hong Kong”) and other jurisdictions. Subject to the exception in Clause 2.4, unauthorised use including copying, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication or display of any of the content provided on the Websites is strictly prohibited.
- Users shall fully and effectively defend and indemnify the Company, their officers, directors, employees, agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand brought against the Company by or on behalf of Users or third parties as a result of their use of the Websites.
- Users may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate his or her rights, duties or obligations hereinunder.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations and purchases of services through the Websites and Users agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use contain the entire agreement between the Company and the User relating to the use of the Websites and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing.
- The Company may terminate the provision of any of the services provided through the Websites at any time for any reason, including any improper use of the Websites or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use. Such termination shall not effect other relief to which the Company may be entitled.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the Special Administrative Region of the Peoples Republic of China, Hong Kong (“Hong Kong”). Each User consents and submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
If any User has any questions about these Terms and Condition of Use, please Click here .
Copyright © 1998-2014 Modern Beauty Salon Holdings Ltd. All Rights Reserved.